Friday, May 2, 2008

Saw IV (2007) R - 1½ Stars

To me, here is how you take a great movie like the original Saw, and you run it into the ground. There was not much I liked about this latest version of the Saw series. What made number one so great was everything you experienced for the first time. Now they've added way more grossness to the movie and I had a hard time even watching blood squirting all over the place. Part of the coolness with the original Saw was the gore factor was not visually thrown in your face but more implied.

John is still reeking havoc on a town but with this one last game, he's targeting SWAT Commander Rigg (Lyriq Bent). Enough said. This was crap and if they make another one, I will protest by not seeing it.

Lions Gate Films
Director: Darren Lynn Bousman
Writers: Patrick Melton, Marcus Dunstan
Producers: Gregg Hoffman, Mark Burg, Oren Koules
I viewed 1/08

No comments: