Sunday, May 11, 2008

Superbad (2007) R - 1½ Stars

Okay now here's a case where I want you to tell me PLEASE if I am wrong with my opinion. This movie got fairly decent reviews most places however, I think it pretty much stunk. The title appropriately fits the move. It's about a bunch of nerds trying to score with the women. I just didn't find much funny about it at all. The lines were predictable and just plan stupid most of the time. So I guess if you like those type of mindless movies, this ones for you.

Evan (Michael Cera), Seth (Jonah Hill) and with Fogell's (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) help, get a fake ID to buy alcohol to impress the girls.

Awards:

2007 - Superbad - Austin Film Critics - Best Breakthrough Artist
2007 - Superbad - Chicago Film Critics Association - Most Promising Performer

Sony Pictures Releasing
Director: Greg Mottola
Writers: Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen
Producers: Shauna Robertson, Judd Apatow
I viewed 1/08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG this was just the worse movie. A complete waste of time.