Thursday, May 1, 2008

Zola's Intermission Take 2

Tonight I thought I'd explain my personal rating scale a little better.

5 Stars: I absolutely LOVE it, can't stop talking about it and I'll make a point of telling everyone I know that they have to see it. It brings out all my emotions and a must own for your personal collection. Go potty before movie starts.

4½ Stars: I really Love the movie and it's very close to being a 5 but something stopped me from going all the way. Very worthy own for you personal collection. Go potty before movie starts cause you won't want to pause during the film.

4 Stars: I REALLY Like the movie and it won't let you down. Anytime you want to rent a good movie, check any of these and you won't be disappointed. Still worthy own for your personal collection. Go potty before movie starts or you'll need to pause.

3½ Stars: I Like the movie a lot. After watching, I either said to myself, Wow that was cute, or What a fun little movie, Or hey that was good. Worthy of having in your private collection if you have a lot of variety. Time for potty breaks.

3 Stars: I Like the movie but something was lacking in detail somewhere along the way, the story line slipped, weak acting or predictable. Still a movie you can rent and enjoy for the evening but not necessarily for the private collection. Plenty time for potty breaks.

2½ Stars: It was okay but just okay. I wouldn't want to watch it again but I got a little something out of it and possibly even got the point but I didn't get the movie. No pause necessary for potty break as you can go almost any time.

2 Stars: Yawn. Hmmmm. Most of the time this means I didn't get it. Could it be story line blows, bad acting or obvious low budget, OR could it be it just pissed me off. Take as long as you want for potty break as no one will notice.

1½ Stars: I made it through the movie and didn't want to shoot myself for wasting my time on it. But still questioning why didn't I turn it off sooner? Got nothing out of it. Take as long as you want for potty break, heck go do the dishes or tidy up.

1 Star: Someone please shoot me now and tell me why I wasted my time watching this movie. Everything about it sucked. Zero - negative - nada. Well if you rent this one, I told you so.

Okay now you know a little more about what goes on in my head watching movies. I've just posted movie number 215th post and have a hand full of new comments. It's lots of work but worth it and I hope you enjoy Zola's Movie Pics. And yes the images are my original art.

Going to watch Reservation Road now be back later with the post.

No comments: