Saturday, May 3, 2008

Zola's Intermission Take 3

May 2, 2008
ZOLA MAKES HER DEBUT ON LAMB
(large association of movie blogs)
Site # 88

LAMB #88 - Zola's Movie Pic's
URL: http://zolasmoviepics.blogspot.com/Site Name: Zola's Movie Pic'sWhat is the main focus of your site (reviews, editorials, news, lists, etc.)?My personal movie reviews. Most of my friends ask for my opinion and suggested I write them for others too.What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?My goal.....Well I am hoping I am not just doing this for the heck of it but that hoepfully someone liked my choices of movies enough that when they rent one I recommend, they will agree with me and get used to coming back for more. Someday I would love for it to pay off for me. I have ads on my site and WOW I've made 6 cents so far! Hahaha.Do you prefer an interactive 'community' for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?I'm a people person and I want to interact with people. So far I only have 2 comments. :-(How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?Since March 23, 2008 I'm trying to get 4-5 a day.Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).Hotel RowandaCoach CarterThe original SawHow did you hear about the LAMB?Following you [Fletch] on Blog Catalog.Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.I have about 450 more to post but I can only get about 5 a day done while working full time. (I've started adding photo of the movies to the blog and some are hard to find have to reserach photos to add to each movie etc,)I started the blog to catalog the movies I had been watching so I didn't re-rent ones I've already seen. I have about 20 pages front and back of 60-80 on each page with notes and my star rating just waiting to be posted. (see Zola's Intermission if you want a visual) Now I just have to get them typed up. I did not realize so many people already have movie blogs around town so I am hoping mine is unique in some way to the readers. A month ago I didn't know what a blog was, now I've learned a lot in a month.
Posted by Fletch at 11:56 PM 0 comments
Labels: ,

No comments: