Saturday, November 15, 2008

Zola's Intermission Take 10 - Nov. 15th, 2008

Well today has not been a good day for a lot of people loosing their homes in the many raging fires all over Southern California. Today was not a good day for myself either as I woke up to find one of the two outdoor cats I take care of, ripped apart and decapitated in my front yard. She was such a sweet cat, she didn't deserve to go that way especially in her own front yard. I'll assume a dog, not on it's leash, got to her as she liked to sleep towards the front of the drive way in order to get a good view of her neighborhood. I have never seen a coyote in my city neighborhood yet.

I feel for Zora, the other cat outside who's alone now after being her side kick for the last 9 years. She's been looking for her all day. I guess it's survival of the fittest in the animal kingdom.
Zora misses you Amber Bamber as do I when you were not there for dinner. I pray you didn't suffer long through your savage demise.

In memory of Amber

On a lighter note, I needed something to do all day to keep my mind distracted so I cleaned up my blog a bit. It's official - Every single movie I have on line right now, and in the near future, will contain the directors, writers, producers and production companies involved. A comment, on one of my movie reviews, suggested I add the directors name to the movie as it was just as important as who's in it. I took the comment to heart and have now added that information to all 488 posts I have made to date. I think it will be a feature in those cases where someone would like to search for movies based on directors, names and/or distributors. It's taken me a while but I just finished tonight.

Also, I've already scheduled my posts for the next 12 days as I do not want to get behind and keep the movies coming. My next goal is to take a break from watching movies so I can catch up posting the approx. 300 movies I've seen but not gotten on line yet. Give up movie watching???
Can't see me being able to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Loving Memory of AMBER BAMBER

Although I did not know you for very long, I will miss your sweet meow and
your patient waiting at Zola's door. Rest in peace, sweet kitty.

Sista Cat