Saturday, November 15, 2008

Zola's Intermission Take 10 - Nov. 15th, 2008

Well today has not been a good day for a lot of people loosing their homes in the many raging fires all over Southern California. Today was not a good day for myself either as I woke up to find one of the two outdoor cats I take care of, ripped apart and decapitated in my front yard. She was such a sweet cat, she didn't deserve to go that way especially in her own front yard. I'll assume a dog, not on it's leash, got to her as she liked to sleep towards the front of the drive way in order to get a good view of her neighborhood. I have never seen a coyote in my city neighborhood yet.

I feel for Zora, the other cat outside who's alone now after being her side kick for the last 9 years. She's been looking for her all day. I guess it's survival of the fittest in the animal kingdom.
Zora misses you Amber Bamber as do I when you were not there for dinner. I pray you didn't suffer long through your savage demise.

In memory of Amber

On a lighter note, I needed something to do all day to keep my mind distracted so I cleaned up my blog a bit. It's official - Every single movie I have on line right now, and in the near future, will contain the directors, writers, producers and production companies involved. A comment, on one of my movie reviews, suggested I add the directors name to the movie as it was just as important as who's in it. I took the comment to heart and have now added that information to all 488 posts I have made to date. I think it will be a feature in those cases where someone would like to search for movies based on directors, names and/or distributors. It's taken me a while but I just finished tonight.

Also, I've already scheduled my posts for the next 12 days as I do not want to get behind and keep the movies coming. My next goal is to take a break from watching movies so I can catch up posting the approx. 300 movies I've seen but not gotten on line yet. Give up movie watching???
Can't see me being able to do that.


Anonymous said...

In Loving Memory of AMBER BAMBER

Although I did not know you for very long, I will miss your sweet meow and
your patient waiting at Zola's door. Rest in peace, sweet kitty.

Sista Cat

Anonymous said...

Thats fucked up Zola!!!!!!!