Friday, February 13, 2009

Disaster Movie (2008) PG13 - 2 Stars

Predictable, not real funny actually more silly and stupid, I was disappointed as I was hoping to get at least a few good laughs in. Please tell me it's not a sign I'm getting old, but more a lack of substance in this movie. Like others spoof movies, Disaster takes spins off different movies and pokes fun at them. I actually thought the dancing was pretty good in the spoof about High School Musical. From Enchanted to Juno the laughs here and there but in my opinion, I would find something else to watch if you're looking for a good laugh. Crista Flanagan does play a pretty good Juno. Sorry the review is short, but there's not much I have to say.

Lionsgate, Cinestar
Directors: Aaron Seltzer, Jason Friedberg
Writers: Aaron Seltzer, Jason Friedberg
Producers: Aaron Seltzer, Peter Safran, Jason Friedberg
I viewed 1/09

No comments: