Thursday, May 14, 2009

Zola's Intermission Take 13 - May 14th, 2009

Zola's Movie Reviews gets some recognition. My blog has been given the prestige honor of reviewing a new upcoming movie. I'd thought I'd share her letter and also help spread awareness of the film. I received my copy today and normally would have it on my blog over the weekend, if it weren't for the fact I'll be away in my tent camping, with out the luxury of a DVD player and electricity. But stayed tuned early next week, as I am looking forward to watching what looks to be a fun movie.

Dear Zola;

I'm the co-writer and executive producer on of an independent feature film Man Overboard, a comedy which revolves around a used boat lot and a sociopath salesman. We're currently trying to reach out to the film community to build awareness for the film. I'm hoping you would be willing to watch the movie and post a review of it on your website. It's a really fun film and so far just about everyone who has seen it thinks it's quite funny.

If you would be willing to watch Man Overboard please let me know and I'll mail you a copy of the DVD.

Thanks,

Ashley Scott Meyers

No comments: