Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Clawed: The Legend of Sasquatch (2005) R - 2½ Stars

Actually when I was about 8, 1964, right after my family and I had dinner in Weott, Ca. their were rumors that Big Foot was sited there. That's been one of those things that has always stuck with me. Ancient Indians told the story of the "Yeti" in these parts of the woods. Today is no different surrounding this city of Pine Creek in the Pacific Northwest, with their legend of the Sasquatch, "Big Foot".

After a group of local hunters were all brutally killed by a hairy creature in the woods, the incident would come to be known as, the Echo Mountain Massacre. Pine Creek has been put back on the map with these latest sightings of the creature. Now a bunch of thrill seeking high school students trying to document the slaughter of gun toting hunters try to get revenge on the beasts will all be fighting for their lives. But could the below picture really be scary? I guess camping in a tent in the middle of the woods, okay maybe.

Diversa Films
Director: Karl Kozak
Writers: Don Rearden, Karl Kozak
I viewed 9/07

No comments: