Monday, April 14, 2008

Zola's Intermission Take 1

I've been trying to get at least 5 posts up a day and sorry to say this is only my 3rd. But here's my excuse.... I'm been searching the hell out of the Internet for production photos for each of the movies I am putting on line in addition to the DVD cover. However, all of a sudden I don't have a life... Waaaaaaa... So I thought in this post, and every so often, I would show you what I'm working with here. Close up of my notes below.

This are my lists of movies I've recently seen that I have been keeping records of since about June of 2006. There are approximately 35-40 movies on each side of the page and I probably have at 10-12 pages to still post. I'm trying very hard to post right away any new movies I see to save me from having to write it twice. (Smart girl!!!)

I just got 5 new movies to watch this week and Blockbuster will be mailing my new 3 out by Wednesday as well. So as you can see, I've lost my mind!!! But the good news is, today I recieved my first comment on one of my posts. WOW my first comment!!! I'm majorly excited and would like to recognize "scifidriver" from the blog community for breaking me in. I'm no longer a virgin. Weeeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks SciFiDriver, you made my day.

No comments: