Thursday, April 17, 2008

Robots (2005) PG - 3 Stars

Family friendly movie but I didn't feel there was much of a story line. The kids will be sure of loving the characters and there are some funny lines, but overall I didn't feel it was one of those animation movies I want to own in my collection.

Rodney Copperbottom (Ewan McGregor), a young genius robot dreams of making the world a better place for all robots including those less fortunate. He units the community to join forces and come up with whatever spare parts they can find to repair all the robots of the universe back to normal again. But Rodney find that not everyone is willing to work together. Big Weld (Mel Brooks) and his team of Rusties run an evil corporation trying to stop Rodney from his quest.

20th Century Fox Distribution
Directors: Chris Wedge, Carlos Saldanha
Writers: Lowell Ganz, Babaloo Mandel, David Lindsay-Abaire
Producers: John C. Donkin, Bill Joyce, William Joyce
I viewed 11/06

No comments: